To Your Heart's Content

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pops and Paige Coming to Carouse in Peiking

GREAT news! My father and stepmother, Paige, are coming to Beijing at the end of October to visit and travel. I think it will turn out to be an exciting trip for them since the last time my dad was in Asia was during Vietnam and only to dock for short periods and since Paige, as far as I know, has only travelled outside of the States to Mexico. Boy are they in for a treat! And I can't wait to introduce them to China. We are also going to Shanghai for a weekend since they got a special deal for a roundtrip ticket. This will be the first time relatives have come to visit me in Asia and I thoroughly look forward to it. I even have an extra cell phone for them in case anything comes up, i.e. they get lost, need a translation, or whatever since I still have to work full-time while they are here and thus unfortunately can't accompany them the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



see web stats